For travelers visiting the Palm Beach area, we have a great list of food spots to enjoy while you stay!
1. In the heart of Palm Beach, a favorite lunch spot is the “Seafood Bar at the Breakers Resort and Hotel”. Overlooking the Atlantic ocean while you eat is so relaxing and makes you feel like your on vacation! Definitely try the gorgonzola truffle fries and the seafood club with Maine lobster and jumbo lump crab meat! Yum!
2. Also, in the heart of Palm Beach, if you want a fun social spot with mouth watering dishes, “Buccan” is it! The best part is being able to try many dishes and share your small plates or perhaps just have it all to yourself! Every dish is exquisite! For lunch or dinner, this is a must!
In north palm beach, more specifically Jupiter/Juno area here are a few great spots!
1. If you want fresh sushi but also enjoy great cooked dishes, “Too Bizarre” is the place! With a totally out of this world decor, there is a lot to look at and talk about while you enjoy some fabulous cuisine for everyone’s palate.
2. For a casual night and an unforgettable dinner, “Captain Charlie’s Reef Grill” will just about make your night! With so many delightful dishes to choose from, this place can please everyone! Not to mention, this is some of the best seafood in town!
3. If you want high end Italian with a romantic and perhaps more white table cloth vibe, “Buonosera” is the place. They serve a great variety of dishes from salads, to seafood, to meat and of course pasta! The Service is impeccable and the food is top notch!
4. For a more social vibe with a wide range of dishes and located right on a Marina, “Dive Bar Restaurant” is the hot spot! From fresh oysters and sushi, to sandwiches, salads, pastas, and steaks, they cover it all! The bar is beautiful with flat screen TV’s everywhere and a beautiful huge aquarium for all to see. Outdoors, the tables are all overlooking the gorgeous Marina and gives plenty of room for a big party or just for two!